🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork notification about more than one perso...
Page options
satwindersingh11
Community Member

Upwork notification about more than one person accessing my account

"We’ve reviewed your Upwork profile and your recent activities suggest that more than one person may be accessing your account. To help ensure the integrity and security of our marketplace, Upwork’s Terms of Service prohibits sharing a single account between two or more individuals. As a result, your account has been suspended."

I have received this notification from upwork stating that more than one person is operating my account. But I have never given my logins to anybody and no other person is operating my account. I am the only person who is operating my account.

Can anyone please tell me what is this issue? Is anyone else facing this issue? If so, can you please tell me the solution for it?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
68c4d7b9
Community Member

I just got a notification that my payment process failed because of invalid bank details... And the funds have returned to my Upwork account. I'd like to know what exactly was wrong so I can rectify it because everything provided was giving to me by the bank

NikolaS

Hi Satwinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members