🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork scores
Page options
a8076e7a
Community Member

Upwork scores

It's so frustrating that I am unable to reach a customer service rep through Upwork. I have been on Upwork for years and have positive feedback from all of my prior clients. My scores have dropped. If I have successfully completed all of my jobs and received positive feedback, why would scores drop? It is critical to my success here on Upwork.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

It is not Upwork's intention that you contact Upwork Customer Support personnel to discuss JSS. They do not calculate your JSS and they do not have information or understanding about it beyond what can already be found in this Forum.

You may use the "Subject" search box in this Forum to find and read any of the dozens of threads dedicated to discussing JSS. You may also ask a specific question here in this thread.

petra_r
Community Member

Shannon M wrote:

If I have successfully completed all of my jobs and received positive feedback, why would scores drop? It is critical to my success here on Upwork.

Your JSS only takes into consideration completed contracts from the last 24 months maximum.

You only had 2 contracts with feedback in the last 2 years, not enough to calculate a Job Success Score from.

Shannon M wrote:

If I have successfully completed all of my jobs and received positive feedback, why would scores drop?

You need to remember that public feedback is pretty much meaningless. What really counts is your private feedback,

Take a look at your private feedback percentage, which is your "Clients who would recommend me" percentage on your "My Stats" page....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members