🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork support is not responding
Page options
sarathytech
Community Member

Upwork support is not responding

My Upwork account was suspended few days because I violated TOS( unknowingly). The support team is unresponsive now. Please kindly help

I'm in a very bad situation
48 REPLIES 48
morpheus58
Community Member

Hi! I need your support too! Account was suspended, haven't got any answers for a week after my appeal. Thank you in advance! 

Hi Maximilian,

Sorry about the delayed response to your appeal. I've followed up with the relevant team, and they've just contacted you via your support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
angelovskit
Community Member

I also need support. My account was suspended more then 12 days ago,  i was asked to verify my self again. I submitted the documents but since then i have not received a response. I need a quick reaction becouse upwork is my primary job !

Thank you in advance !

Hi Trajce,

I apologize for the delayed response. I've contacted the relevant team on our end and can confirm that one of their representatives will be getting in touch with you soon to assist you further. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c096a4eb
Community Member

Same here.... contract on hold since last week Sunday and upwork support is not responding to the ticket. I guess its already more thna 48 hours 

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've followed up with the appropriate team on our end, and they'll be reviewing your account and sharing an update with you soon. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c096a4eb
Community Member

Thanks!

I got contacted and finalized the identity and they said it would be taken care 24-48 hours. it's already past 72 hours, and nothing changed

c096a4eb
Community Member

I still can't get past this. i wonder why it's not a priority, we need to get this done. business is paused

Hi Joseph,

We understand the urgency and the importance of getting this case resolved immediately. I've reached out and submitted a follow-up to the team handling your ticket. Kindly expect an update on your ticket on this page with more information momentarily.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members