🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork to Paypal delay - 24hrs past already
Page options
baby_girl
Community Member

Upwork to Paypal delay - 24hrs past already

I transferred my funds about 24hrs ago but it didn't show up on my Paypal account, can you please check? My Upwork balance is zero the same as my Paypal account. I need the money ASAP. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
baby_girl
Community Member

This has been resolved. Thanks Upwork support!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Jayford Roland A wrote:

I transferred my funds earlier this morning (Philippine time) but didn't show up on my Paypal account, can you please check? My Upwork balance is zero the same as my Paypal account. I need the money ASAP. Thank you.

It can take up to 24 hours.

If it hasn't arrived after 24 hours, you can contact Support (not before)

Okay, its now 24hrs past. Whats the next step? Did you experienced this type of problem before?

baby_girl
Community Member

This has been resolved. Thanks Upwork support!

hi sir good afternoon , i have the same problem may i ask about the solution for this problem ?

Hi Michell, 

In most cases, your payment transfers immediately. However, there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours. If it has been more than 24 hours, please don't hesitate to update us here, and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

They told me to wait for 48hrs before contacting them again so I waited and the payment went through on the second day. But you should contact support so that they are aware of your problem. You should also consider switching to bank transfer plus USD rate is higher when you transfer directly from Upwork to your local bank. I hope you receive your funds soon! Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members