🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Two account use one Computer
Page options
eishwarsana
Community Member

Two account use one Computer

Hi Everyone, 
I have a question. I want to do two accounts open to One Computer. I have Two Upwork freelancer account in the same category.  Have any problem with this? 
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
a_lipsey
Community Member

Eishwar c wrote:

Hi Everyone, 
I have a question. I want to do two accounts open to One Computer. I have Two Upwork freelancer account in the same category.  Have any problem with this? 
Thanks

Yes, there is a problem because it a violation of Upwork's TOS to have more than one account per person. You can only ever have one freelancer account for life. 

I have two accounts but 
Category: One has 
Person: 2 
will have open with at the same time. 

Hi Eishwar,

I'm not sure if you mean to say that the account is shared with someone else but I want to reiterate that: 

• Freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, and this means that you, as a freelancer, are only allowed one account. 
  • Users (both clients, freelancers, agency members) cannot share their accounts with another person. This means you are the sole owner of your account, and you're the only one who can log in and use the account. 

Here's an article with crucial information about complying with the Upwork Terms of Service. You may also check this link for more details on "Prohibited Site Use."

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eishwar, 

I'd like to confirm that having two freelancer accounts on Upwork is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. If you want to highlight your services under a different category, you can do so through Specialized Profiles.

The team will follow up with you through an email support ticket with more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members