🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgently Stopped Getting Work/Messages (has t...
Page options
6cb33a67
Community Member

Urgently Stopped Getting Work/Messages (has this happened to you)

Hey Upwork community, 

I recently had an amazing script specific to niche service. Where almost every day I would wake up to 1-3 messages from proposals submitted. The last 4 weeks I have revised the script, rewritten new scripts, and custom scripts/messages. Sending over 350+ proposals with 0 replies. I also changed up my hourly rate.

Has this happened to you? I contacted support and they said my account is in good standing and nothing is wrong. But, I'm starting to strongly believe that there is something wrong with my account after 350+ proposals. 

I'll probably be leaving the platform as this is a waste of time, money, and energy. 

Thanks Upwork Community

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Brandin,

I understand that you are concerned about not hearing back from clients after submitting proposals. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Are you an US native? Nothing wrong with not being one, but your language and speech patterns suggest you aren't. Also, you are using two different names. Plus you present as a group on a single freelancer profile, you know you can't do that. 

You contacted support and they didn't notice these inconsistencies? Wow. 

I'd also love to know what "script" is. A spamming bot for placing proposals?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members