🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Using a Company Account
Page options
endlessabdul
Community Member

Using a Company Account

I'm not sure if this is in the correct location, but I'm trying to reach Customer Service as the notice directs me to do, to request a "manual review" of my checking account name.

What to do if the names don’t match:

Contact Customer Support by clicking here to request a manual name review. In some cases, name discrepancies can be resolved by us. Those scenarios are:

• You are using a company bank account – To complete verification you may need to provide personal identification as well as one of the following:
    • An original bank statement showing the company name, as well as your name.
    • A business license showing your name and the company name.
    • Articles of Incorporation showing the company name with you as an authorized agent/owner.

So how do I contact Customer Support? Clicking on the link for "here" takes to search articles and then leads me here. NEVER am I given an option to contact Customer Support.

I want to request the Manual Name Review and provide the documentation listed above. Can anyone give me more information?

thanks in advance

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue. Can someone create a ticket for me as well? Thank you!

Hi Philip,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue 

Hi Sina,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
racarlos
Community Member

I have the same issue.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
659d982a
Community Member

I am having exactly the same problem.

Hi Charles,

Of course, one of our customer support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need help with the same issue too

Thank you for reaching out to us, Vijay.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
namkeswani
Community Member

Hi there - Can someone from upwork please contact me for a manual name review, as I am using a company bank account and having the same issue. 

Thanks

Namrata

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Namrata, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members