🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Using a Company Account
Page options
Abdul R Community Member

Using a Company Account

I'm not sure if this is in the correct location, but I'm trying to reach Customer Service as the notice directs me to do, to request a "manual review" of my checking account name.

What to do if the names don’t match:

Contact Customer Support by clicking here to request a manual name review. In some cases, name discrepancies can be resolved by us. Those scenarios are:

• You are using a company bank account – To complete verification you may need to provide personal identification as well as one of the following:
    • An original bank statement showing the company name, as well as your name.
    • A business license showing your name and the company name.
    • Articles of Incorporation showing the company name with you as an authorized agent/owner.

So how do I contact Customer Support? Clicking on the link for "here" takes to search articles and then leads me here. NEVER am I given an option to contact Customer Support.

I want to request the Manual Name Review and provide the documentation listed above. Can anyone give me more information?

thanks in advance

13 REPLIES 13
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Philip S Community Member

I have the same issue. Can someone create a ticket for me as well? Thank you!

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Philip,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sina G Community Member

I have the same issue 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Sina,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Carlos E R Community Member

I have the same issue.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Charles S Community Member

I am having exactly the same problem.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Charles,

Of course, one of our customer support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Vijay S Community Member

I need help with the same issue too

Bojan S Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Vijay.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Namrata K Community Member

Hi there - Can someone from upwork please contact me for a manual name review, as I am using a company bank account and having the same issue. 

Thanks

Namrata

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Namrata, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members