cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Code

Sunday A Member Since: Jun 21, 2017
41 of 97

Upwork Team, Please Don't Let Lose My Account

Yesterday, I received a mail message from the upwork help center stating that I should verify my profile(brief video verification) which I did.

The upwork representative team member had a video call asking me about my address, skills which I mentioned based on how it was written on my profile and after the verification, The representative told me that I will receive a successful message about my profile status within 1 - 2 hours but the opposite is the case.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

As at the time of posting this, my account is still suspended.

Please upwork team, help me because I don't want to lose my account.

Chatting from Nigeria

Nina K Moderator Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
42 of 97

Hi Sunday,

I see that you currently have an open ticket with the support team and are in a correspondence with them regarding your account status and verification. Please expect to be updated directly via the open ticket with any additional information, as we won't be able to discuss those details here in the community. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Evan Y Member Since: Feb 8, 2018
43 of 97

1.) I uploaded my id and got this message

"Thank you for attempting to verify your location. Unfortunately, we could not authenticate the ID you uploaded.

As a result, we have placed a hold on your account. Please know you will still be able to work and complete any open contracts and withdraw earnings, but you won’t be able to submit proposals for new jobs or accept new contracts.

We are sorry to have to take this step, but we must for the safety of our marketplace. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Upwork Support"

2.) Also, it would not accept my address in your system. 

44 of 97

Hi Evan,

The hold on your account has been cleared, however it may be 24 hours before you are able to send proposals. After that time passes, you should be good to go. Please reach out again if you are still having troubles adding your address.

~Nina
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Jesus A Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
45 of 97

Hello,

I would like to start ID verification.

Where can I start this?

Thanks.

46 of 97

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your interest in verifying your ID. At this very moment, ID verification is not required on your account. However should that change in the future, you will be notified directly and a link for you to upload your ID verification documents will be provided at that time. Thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Matthew D Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
47 of 97

Trying to finish my account but the verification code is not being sent to my phone.. I have tried a few times over the past couple of days and nothing. 

48 of 97

Hi Matthew,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to help you with this, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Alyssa D Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
49 of 97

I am unable to select 'Submit a Proposal' for any listed jobs. I'm not sure if I am unable to because there is something incomplete with my profile. Please see image attached.

photo.JPG

50 of 97

Hi Alyssa,

A member of the team has reached out to you directly to help you with this further.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
User Accepted Solutions Count
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS