Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Identity Verification

spezia_stefano
Stefano S Member Since: May 6, 2017
1 of 6

Hi,

I am Stefano Spezia (username: **Edited for Community Guidelines** ) and I write you as a freelancer. From a week about, I see on the top of my Job Feed page the following message: "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

Moreover, from when this message appeared, I could not more to submit any proposal for some job post.

I understand that it is mandatory to perform the video identity verification to proceed to use Upwork as I did till now. 

I want to solve this question as soon as possible because I lose already the chance to apply for some interesting job.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Stefano Spezia

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Stefano, 

At the bottom you should have a green button Verify my Profile. If the button is not available click on Get help from Upwork and contact Customer support. They will send you details and direct link to finish this quick procedure.

~ Goran
Upwork
spezia_stefano
Stefano S Member Since: May 6, 2017
3 of 6

Hi Goran,

thanks for your answer. I continue to have problems. I could not view the button to verify my profile. I believed that by writing on this community someone could contact me to solve the problem with the video calling. Do you know how to get that?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Stefano,

Please refer to my previus comment. If the button is not working, click on the green button Get help from Upwork at the bottom of the page and state your problem. Our Customer support will set you up about this process.

~ Goran
Upwork
kiplangat_simon
Simon K Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
5 of 6

when you do video verification, is it useful for job winning?

Simon Kiplangat.
kiplangat_simon
Simon K Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
6 of 6

Is video verification bost your job winning?

Simon Kiplangat.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS