🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Visit my profile and tell me what you think
Page options
154ba352
Community Member

Visit my profile and tell me what you think

Hello Dear community,

Visit my profile and tell me if there are any improvements to be made.

Also, if you think I can be useful for your work, don't hesitate to tell me.

Thank you

Moussa F.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
elisa_b
Community Member

Referring to yourself as the "best freelancer / best accountant" sounds a bit arrogant; knowing a second language does not automatically make you a translator, so if you do not have professional experience, don't market yourself as such; try to focus more on what you can do for the client in the very first paragraphs, instead of listing your certifications: clients want solutions to their problems, not reading CVs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
elisa_b
Community Member

Referring to yourself as the "best freelancer / best accountant" sounds a bit arrogant; knowing a second language does not automatically make you a translator, so if you do not have professional experience, don't market yourself as such; try to focus more on what you can do for the client in the very first paragraphs, instead of listing your certifications: clients want solutions to their problems, not reading CVs.

154ba352
Community Member

Thank you, Dear Elisa,

I understand your comments and thank you very much.

celgins
Community Member

Hi Moussa,

I think your profile is too long; I don't believe most clients will read that much. Here are some improvements I think you could make:

- As Elisa mentioned, you could focus more on what you can do for the client in the first paragraph. For example, the middle paragraph where you speak about supporting clients, could be moved up

- You could combine related services/skills under one title; this will help shorten your profile

- You should also update your Skills list with skills that reflect specific services you offer. You mention Google and Facebook as assets, but neither is in your Skills list. Since we can only list 15 Skills, I would remove less relevant skills and add more relevant skills like Google Charts, Google Docs, Facebook Page, etc.

- I would shorten your profile as stated above to sound more like this:

Hello, I'm Moussa.

I am a Customer Service/Virtual Assistant with expertise in digital communication, data entry, virtual assistance, customer service, translation (English-French), and other online multitasks. Helping my clients grow is my priority and I have a genuine interest in helping my clients meet their digital communication and online marketing needs.

I am very passionate about digital marketing and understanding each client’s unique concerns and I take my responsibility to communicate effectively with them. I have earned several digital marketing training certificates including Google Digital Workshop, LinkedIn Learning: Becoming a Digital Marketing Manager, and Alison Courses and the CPD certification service: Customer Services Skills.

Here is a quick overview of the services I provide to my clients:

• Sales techniques and strategies
  • Word to PDF conversion
  • Email processing; email management and newsletter management on system.io
  • Copywriting and Data Entry
  • Facebook Group and page creation and moderation
  • Tools: (Canva, Dropbox, Zoom)
  • Google services: (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Docs
  • Professional social network LinkedIn, Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
    Social media: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
    Personal Skills: (writing, organization, listening, emotional intelligence, body language, friendliness, remaining calm under pressure, initiative to follow up)

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your project and how I can help you.

154ba352
Community Member

Hello Dear Clark, 

Thank you very much for your help in completing my profile.

It's a pleasure for me to be here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members