🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Want to insert public feedback on a contract ...
Page options
thompson_karen
Community Member

Want to insert public feedback on a contract I just ended but can't

I just ended a contract but was unable to insert the public comment portion on the client - which I believe is crucial to the community to know re coaching and sales for this client.  How do I do so now that it's ended 10 minutes ago?  Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The client was mocking and denigrating to me, in tandem with getting 1000's
of thousands of dollars as a direct result of me selling him a marquis
stock exchange client - when he has absolutely no business - even in
Eastern Europe where he's based, when I started. I did things way over and
above the "coaching" I was hired for, and finally ended it, as his verbal
mocking was unprofessional and inappropriate.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Karen T wrote:

I just ended a contract but was unable to insert the public comment portion on the client - which I believe is crucial to the community to know re coaching and sales for this client.  How do I do so now that it's ended 10 minutes ago?  Thank you!

There is nothing "crucial" about written feedback, and even the stars you left aren't very important for clients.

Don't worry about it.

You could ask the client to enable you to change feedback, but personally I really wouldn't bother the client with that. The contract ended, you left feedback, the end.

Actually that is incorrect.  The client works with developers but has no background, training or insight into sales coaches or professionals.  My feedback would have been relevant and germaine to the Upwork community of sales professionals - thinking about taking roles with this client.  So I respectfully disagree as an expert sales professional and marketing coach. Thanks for replying in any case.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karen,

Thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this client.  Looks like you have already submitted your feedback for this contract. You have not included any written comments. This could only be changed if the client uses the feature "Enable Freelancers to Change Feedback

~ Bojan
Upwork

The client was mocking and denigrating to me, in tandem with getting 1000's
of thousands of dollars as a direct result of me selling him a marquis
stock exchange client - when he has absolutely no business - even in
Eastern Europe where he's based, when I started. I did things way over and
above the "coaching" I was hired for, and finally ended it, as his verbal
mocking was unprofessional and inappropriate.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members