🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We can't complete your request now Error 500 ...
Page options
intuneforwork
Community Member

We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)

I am seeing error"We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)". I have been using this account for over a month now. I am unable to add my work hours due to this error. The error pops up when i click on the contract. Contact me soon as I am unable to add the work hours.

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies and tried on phone app.. same error!

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65932a4cbf24d5ab-BOM

168 REPLIES 168
3e877d3c
Community Member

I have the same problem. Please help me solve it.

Hi Alex,

Would you mind clarifying which is the issue you're seeing and when do you experience it? You can always try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if that helps. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3e877d3c
Community Member

Hello! I have already cleared cookie and tried different browsers and on PC and on mobile. The error is repeated everywhere. Please help me solve it. I posted a vacancy and click on Hire, and this error pops up.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I appreciate the follow up, Alex.

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
alex_savchenko
Community Member

Hello. I have the same problem. Error 500 Trace ID: 788bd36869f22d37-SEA Please check my account. There is no letter in the mail.

Hi Oleksii,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
594bf2cf
Community Member

Hello, same with me 😞 

Freshly registered and stumbled with this problem. But I dont have a Trace ID (screenshot attached).

I cannot find where to contact support directly, so I'm writing here, asking for help 🙂

594bf2cf_0-1674332746113.png

Hi Sergei,

Can you clarify what were you trying to do before you encountered that problem? Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
594bf2cf
Community Member

Incognito mode in different browser worked indeed! Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members