Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're no longer allowed to insert images

oquintela
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
1 of 16

I've just noticed that we're no longer allowed to insert images... This is something new because yesterday Jean was still able to insert an image (see it here)

I wonder why?

fergusm1970
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
2 of 16

spam_can_open.jpg

Apparently I can. Another bug?

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
oquintela
Community Guru
3 of 16

Ok, so I see it again

Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 12.06.29.png

I started this message because only the link and video were available.

oquintela
Community Guru
4 of 16

Humm... This is the thread where I tried to insert an image. As you can see, insert image is not available

Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 12.10.40.png

fergusm1970
Community Guru
5 of 16

No, I can't see that one.

denied.JPG

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
oquintela
Community Guru
6 of 16

Fergus, can you try it again?

oquintela
Community Guru
7 of 16

I think this inability to insert images is only affecting the 'Top Rated' discussions. I checked the first 9 threads in this category, and the 'Insert image' icon doesn't show.

fergusm1970
Community Guru
8 of 16

Well, that's bizarre. I managed to get to the thread this time and I can't see the image icon either. So much for the extra privileges of top-rated status...

oquintela
Community Guru
9 of 16

@fergus M wrote:

Well, that's bizarre. I managed to get to the thread this time and I can't see the image icon either. So much for the extra privileges of top-rated status...

LOL

zoomconcepts
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
10 of 16

'tis because the Top Rated folks are Serious people who mean Serious business all the time, pictures and memes have no place in their corner. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS