🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Weekly hourly payment still under review afte...
Page options
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Weekly hourly payment still under review after 5 days, what does it mean?

So normaly each week as my day changes to friday my previous weekly hourly payment moves from review to pending, but today as friday started they are still in review, I would like to know the possible reasons. 

As it says client has 5 days to review, isn't it supposed to move to pending section after 5 days? because I cannot see any dispute at upwork from my client or unsatisfaction regarding my work from my client.

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Nawazish H wrote:

So normaly each week as my day changes to friday my previous weekly hourly payment moves from review to pending, 

No. They move from In Review to Pending on Saturday (00.01 Saturday morning UTC) every week.

Nawazish H wrote:

As it says client has 5 days to review, isn't it supposed to move to pending section after 5 days?

The 5 day review period ends at Friday midnight UTC (5 days, as you said) - that's when the funds move from "in review" to pending" as they do every week, unless you're top rated. If you're top rated, the funds become available Friday.

Okay maybe I thought they move from review to pending just when friday starts, but maybe they move when friday ends! 

Nawazish H wrote:

Okay maybe I thought they move from review to pending just when friday starts, but maybe they move when friday ends! 

No "maybe" about it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members