🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Weird Connects point glitches
Page options
317d23d3
Community Member

Weird Connects point glitches

Hello everyone! I'm having a weird error that's been plaguing me since created my account and at first I thought "it'll sort itself out", until I found out that someone else was having a similar issue and getting error codes when navigating to the "messaging center" just like I was experiencing. "There was an error loading this page: error [6edae4b499321b14-PDX]. Contact Upwork Support for more information." Does anyone know what to do about this? The "connect points" aren't totaling up as I would expect and I'm no mathematician but this morning when I logged in I had about 19 connects they later on dropped by one point (as usual) and went back up to 19. I then sent a proposal on a project (-6) and then another shortly after (-4) which should have totaled about 10 and leaving me with about 9 connects left, so I checked my points history to compare and discovered that my math was right. So my main question is; "Do my connect points have a will of their own?" when I checked my sum total of connects available it said that I have only 4 left for some reason, now again, I'm no math whiz but that's why I use my Calculator program and it's telling me that I'm not losing a grip on reality.. yet 🙂
0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members