🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What can my clients see.
Page options
danishjunaid
Community Member

What can my clients see.

I was just curious and actually wanted to know what can my clients see.Can they see new jobs i have taken up or my earnings from another client.If i have made my earnings private from public they Freelancer Plus Membership can my clients see what i have earned from one another? I have 3 jobs.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danish J wrote:

Okay. So client #1 can see my earning from Client #2 and vice versa, right?

Yes, the $ 6.25 an hour client sees the earnings from the $ 7.00 an hour client, but neither see the earning from your 3rd client (or rather first, chronologically),  whose rates are hidden on the client side.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Danish J wrote:

I was just curious and actually wanted to know what can my clients see.Can they see new jobs i have taken up or my earnings from another client.If i have made my earnings private from public they Freelancer Plus Membership can my clients see what i have earned from one another? I have 3 jobs.

Yes. Clients you apply to or work with can see your earnings, as can others if they know how to look for the info.

You are also less likely to get as many invites as freelancers who are not hiding their earnings.

Danish J wrote:

Yes, the $ 6.25 an hour client sees the earnings from the $ 7.00 an hour client, but neither see the earning from your 3rd client (or rather first, chronologically),  whose rates are hidden on the client side.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members