cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What do you mean "unlock my account"? [SOLVED]

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 38

Hi Sandra,

Can you please make sure you log out and then exit the App by right-clicking the smaller icon in the task bar if you are using Windows?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hau T Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
12 of 38

Hi ,

When i try login to upwork and it said : Please use main site to login and unlock your account, but working well on upwork page, How i can resolve it ?. I just download dmg file from site and install.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 38

Hi Hau,

Please delete your current desktop app and go to our download page, download our beta version and let me know if you're still experiencing the same issues on your end. Thank you.

Untitled
Hau T Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
14 of 38

Hi Goran,

I had resolved problem, I downloaded beta app and it working well. Thanks so much.

Sovian U Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
15 of 38

I have tried everything but it still says the same thing

Agung D Member Since: Apr 23, 2007
16 of 38

This is exactly what I was facing and Natasa's own answer helped me out quickly. Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
17 of 38

You are most welcome Agung! I am glad I could help. Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Tim S Member Since: Nov 13, 2015
18 of 38

I ran into this issue as well, but it took me a decent amount of time searching within the upwork support section before finally trying a google search and finding this.   That message definitely needs to be fixed.

Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
19 of 38

Couldn't agree more! 

Ace Contributor
Honey V Member Since: Aug 28, 2015
20 of 38

This was something I was facing today. I thought it was my password, changed it but app was giving same error. Then read this post, restarted it and it works.
Thanks for your help!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS