cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the status of jobs that appear in "saved jobs" but not "find jobs"?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Cathy C Member Since: Apr 17, 2016
1 of 2

Sometimes when I search for a job using "Find Jobs" it cannot be found.  Yet it is still listed under "Saved Jobs" and shows that the client looked at it recently and that no one has been hired.

When I noticed this issue before, I assumed that there must be a glitch.  However, now that this has happened a few times, there must be some systemic problem.

This is what Support says about "Saved Jobs":

To save a job to return to later:

1. Find a job you like.
  2. Click the “Save Job” button at the top right.
  3. The job will be added to your Saved Jobs list.

Note: We’ll automatically remove projects once they are no longer available.

Either projects are not being automatically removed from "Saved Jobs" when they are no longer available (as we are promised) or projects are not showing up in "Find Jobs" when they are still available.

So, what is the status of jobs that appear in "Saved Jobs" but not "Find Jobs"? 

This is a separate issue from the ongoing problem of jobs still appearing even though someone has been hired.  Is this another way of encouraging people to submit bids for projects that are not available?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Cathy,

The job could have been made private. However, we'll need more details to investigate so could you please send me a private message with a link to the job post you are referring to and the search query your enter when you try to search for that job on the Find Work page.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS