🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is wrong with my profile photo?
Page options
f1f40bba
Community Member

What is wrong with my profile photo?

I tried to verify my identity some days ago, and now I am getting this:

After review, we have determined that your profile photo does not meet our upwork requirements.

So could you help!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
b45fd663
Community Member

Certainly! If Upwork has flagged your profile photo as not meeting their requirements, here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Review Upwork's Photo Guidelines: Double-check Upwork's guidelines for profile photos to ensure that your current photo adheres to their requirements. Pay attention to aspects such as image quality, content, and size specifications.

2. Upload a New Photo: If your current photo doesn't meet the guidelines, consider uploading a new one that complies with Upwork's requirements. Choose a clear, professional, and well-lit photo.

3. Contact Upwork Support: If you've updated your photo and are still facing issues, it's advisable to contact Upwork Support. Explain the steps you've taken, and inquire if there are specific reasons your new photo might not meet their criteria.

4. Wait for Review: After updating your profile photo, allow some time for Upwork to review the changes. The system might take a bit of time to process the update.

Remember to be patient during this process, and if needed, follow up with Upwork Support for further assistance. They can provide more specific guidance based on your situation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jamilumer
Community Member

Please attempt the task again with a neutral expression. Crop the image to emphasize your facial features, and opt for a frontal view rather than a side profile.

Hi!

Thanks for your respose!

I updated it, but still getting the same alert, I have an issue with verification of my identity too!

b45fd663
Community Member

Certainly! If Upwork has flagged your profile photo as not meeting their requirements, here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Review Upwork's Photo Guidelines: Double-check Upwork's guidelines for profile photos to ensure that your current photo adheres to their requirements. Pay attention to aspects such as image quality, content, and size specifications.

2. Upload a New Photo: If your current photo doesn't meet the guidelines, consider uploading a new one that complies with Upwork's requirements. Choose a clear, professional, and well-lit photo.

3. Contact Upwork Support: If you've updated your photo and are still facing issues, it's advisable to contact Upwork Support. Explain the steps you've taken, and inquire if there are specific reasons your new photo might not meet their criteria.

4. Wait for Review: After updating your profile photo, allow some time for Upwork to review the changes. The system might take a bit of time to process the update.

Remember to be patient during this process, and if needed, follow up with Upwork Support for further assistance. They can provide more specific guidance based on your situation.

Hi!

Thanks for your respose! I read the guidelines still getting the same alert, I have an issue with verification of my identity too!

Best Regards

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members