🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What kind of job posting is this? Could it be...
Page options
ee5394a8
Community Member

What kind of job posting is this? Could it be a scam? Can someone please provide some insight?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c54a6c8f
Community Member

Hi Abul, 
I see this same job, it looks like it is not a scam, but it is a job for a freelancer who has already done a good job for this client previously, so you can see the attachment {1 invites send}, so it means client just created a job and send to that freelancer and he only wants to hire that freelancer, forget the description just focus on title of the job {Data Entry - Lead Generation}. so the client just adds a simple description to save their time.
Hope this clarifies your concern, Please let me know if you have still further questions.
Thanks
Jass

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
c54a6c8f
Community Member

Hi Abul, 
I see this same job, it looks like it is not a scam, but it is a job for a freelancer who has already done a good job for this client previously, so you can see the attachment {1 invites send}, so it means client just created a job and send to that freelancer and he only wants to hire that freelancer, forget the description just focus on title of the job {Data Entry - Lead Generation}. so the client just adds a simple description to save their time.
Hope this clarifies your concern, Please let me know if you have still further questions.
Thanks
Jass

c54a6c8f
Community Member

see the attachment.

c54a6c8f_1-1694921022163.png

PradeepH

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for highlighting this to us. Please use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity. This will send your report to the relevant team for further investigation. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
ed376287
Community Member

The Upwork Community is a place for interesting, thoughtful, and helpful conversation. With active participation, the Community can be a great way to make friends, share information, and gain a more engaging experience on Upwork. 

ed376287
Community Member

Every great Community needs a few guidelines and, as the Community Team, it’s our responsibility to ensure we’re fostering the best possible Community for all members. 

Please familiarize yourself with the complete set of guidelines below. If you come across anything in the Community that appears to violate these guidelines, use the “Notify Moderator” option to let our team know about it.

Community Guidelines:

By using Upwork’s Community you acknowledge that:

• Your posts may be permanent and public (unless they are deleted by you or Upwork, including removal for violation of our policies).
  • Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism.
  • Moderators may take certain actions to keep Community organized and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
  • Upwork reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content on Community at any time (read on for more on what we view as inappropriate content).
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members