🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What questions should I ask when I receive a ...
Page options
220943c3
Community Member

What questions should I ask when I receive a job offer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
isaac_grfx
Community Member

Hello Martinus, You can start by asking the client about the duration of the job, the client budget, his/her expectations. Hope this helps you

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
isaac_grfx
Community Member

Hello Martinus, You can start by asking the client about the duration of the job, the client budget, his/her expectations. Hope this helps you

Thanks Isaac.

855cf6a5
Community Member

First you ask for the job details so that will make the cliet know that you really know what you are doing

Have you ever asked that question and got a job from? Thanks for you solution answer.

1f75d085
Community Member

Get to know the deadline of the particular task or assignment 

Thanks very much.

cedric_stephane
Community Member

there is no procedure manual that says what questions to ask when receiving a work so better before accepting the offer ask yourself the questions that facilitate the execution of the work especially the expression to the client that you know your job above all don't be afraid of making a mistake
my path to success is the result of several failures

Thanks for your feedback.

martin7ba
Community Member

Ask questions about the job or some case scenario that client could have missed. Anything that can show the client you know what they are asking for. 

I got several jobs just because I asked the right questions which let them know I understood what they ask and saw some case scenarios that they missed

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members