cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What`s wrong with my profile? (error: 0)

Yevhen K Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
1 of 9

Hello. I`m a new user of Odesk.

2 weeks ago my profile was suspended because it was not "private". I`m already changed profile access to "Public" and rechecked all of overwiev.

But now when i press a button "Resubmit Profile" i see an error page. It says "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later. (error: 0)"

I created a new request to Odesk Help Center 4 days ago but still not have an answer.

What is the problem with my account? And when i can start to work?

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
2 of 9

It's not you but a glitch in the system. My suggestion is clear your cache or use another browser and see if the problem continues.

Yevhen K Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
3 of 9

I think that is not the case

The same error is displayed on another computer

Roman V Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
4 of 9

Same situation here. My account was locked for «unprofessional» photo 3 days ago. I've changed photo but cant resubmit my profile for review and support team only says «wait with passion». Guys, I cant get to work. Do something already.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 9

Hi Roman,

I have followed up with the Team about your issue as well and they will get back to you via the open ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 9

Hi Yevhen,

I see that you have already updated the ticket about this issue. The Team will review your profile once again and get back to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you can improve your profile overview a bit more because there are still some errors in it.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ohailah H Member Since: Jan 23, 2016
7 of 9

Hello! I also cannot resubmit my profile after making the changes specified in the email I received. Could someone please help me? Thank you very much.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 9

Ohailah,

your profile makes zero sense to me.

Your profiles seems to be all about you. It's like a bio sketch or something. Very strange.

You profile should NOT be about you.

It should be about ME, the client,

Dont tell me what you want. Don't tell me about your goals or your life.

Talk about ME. Tell me what you will do for me. Tell me about how you will benefit my project. Tell me why I should hire you.

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
9 of 9

Give me experience, test my limits, learn more, need to practice more, before I reach the level (to complete tasks efficiently and effectively, might be unprepared for professional work.....

Those are some of the things you have in your profile. If you are looking for serious work, professional work, no client will hire you because it sounds like you don't know anything. That is, unless you want to make $2 or $3 dollars for hours of repetive work with clients who look and prey on "newbies" such as yourself, especially when you have those words in your profile. Be preapred after working hours and never satisfying the client, that they will use some kind of tactic on you such as they aren't satisfied with the work you did and you'll end up getting nothing.

Besides that, I have NO idea what you do.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS