🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What they're saying & What I see!
Page options
arifzilane
Community Member

What they're saying & What I see!

Without notice or pretending the work history, they're “Refund Given” from your account. And shown you send this Refund Given! 

They're saying low activity level when I'm checking there is almost 95% of the memo is 9 to 10 activity level. They are saying manual hours submitted! But I've not finished with the hours that client set on the contract! 

I'm worked, then it'll be reviewed then pending for balance, just a few hours of balance the amount they “Refund Given” but showing you send it. But actually, they do it. 

Where is hourly protection!

Why is doing happening!

Who cares about this!

Investigation and report analysis are not matched! 

Very upset with this activity. Hard Working hours are spoiling, not billed, not properly investigated. Where is Justice! 

42 REPLIES 42
arifzilane
Community Member

My activity level is between 7 to 10 minutes. No less than 7. They are auto-reverse my 37+ hours! How can do it, I don't no? And clients, get value of my work. But the reverse. 

Is this the job that began on 5 May, for $50/hour (when your usual hourly rate is $10)? The hourly payment protection only pays out at your usual rate. What exactly did you do for this client?

arifzilane
Community Member

Hi everyone, I just want to know, if the hourly contract most of the activity level is 9 to 10. It's call low activity! This is counting activity low! What is your opinion/judgment? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members