🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When I login than received 400 Bad Get ways E...
Page options
mirzahadi
Community Member

When I login than received 400 Bad Get ways Error

I am login my account than I received this error in Computer also a mobile app

400 Bad Request

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hadi, 

Thank you for sharing more information about your concern. Have you tried reinstalling the Desktop App again to see if the issue persists? Older versions of the desktop app can prevent the current version from running properly. Please ensure you only have one version of the desktop app installed on your machine. If you have more than one version, please uninstall all versions and then redownload and reinstall the latest version.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sarachaudhary
Community Member

I'm also facing 404 error bad gateway.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tamash and Hadi,

Could you please provide more information about this issue so that we can look into it and assist you accordingly? I was not able to replicate it. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mirzahadi
Community Member

Hi Bojan S,
Thanks for the prompt reply now the detail is blow please read & guide me.
Mostly I use Upwork with Firefox Brower or my Android Mobile recently installed Upwork Desktop App 5.6.10.0  in my laptop win 10. But whenever I open or Login my Upwork profile with the desktop app then 400 Bad gateways error or 500 Error shows in my Andriod mobile app and firefox browser open profile.

Whenever I close the Upwork desktop app then my profile runs properly.
Now I have uninstalled Upwork desktop app 5.6.10.0 from my laptop. So my profile runs properly. 
My questions are that,
1) Should I not use my profile in the Firefox browser, the desktop app at the same time?
2) Desktop App is conflicting  with browser
Please guide.

Thanks  

Mirza Hadi

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hadi, 

Thank you for sharing more information about your concern. Have you tried reinstalling the Desktop App again to see if the issue persists? Older versions of the desktop app can prevent the current version from running properly. Please ensure you only have one version of the desktop app installed on your machine. If you have more than one version, please uninstall all versions and then redownload and reinstall the latest version.

~ Avery
Upwork
mirzahadi
Community Member

Reinstalled the desktop app now it's working properly.

Thanks to give me your precious time to guide me.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members