🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When do you think I can get rising talent bad...
Page options
d2ebf27c
Community Member

When do you think I can get rising talent badge?

I've been active in fiverr nearly a month, and till now I've completed 6 jobs and nearely a thousand worth contract is active currently. I received my JSS score yesterday and it's 100%, also I noticed consultancy feature on my profile this morning. I uploaded required catalog or project for the consultancy which is in review. As far as I Know only freelancers with badge can have the consultancy feature, but till now I haven't receive the rising talent badge. My question is, when do you think I can get the badge or will be eligible for the badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ae125c83
Community Member

You will not receive the Rising Talent badge, Because you have already JSS. Upwork will only allow one from both, Either the Rising Talent badge or JSS. You will get a directly Top rated badge when all the criteria are satisfied.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
abuoviee
Community Member

Congratulations on your achievements so far! The Rising Talent badge is typically awarded by Upwork based on a combination of factors including your job success score, profile completeness, activity, and client feedback.

While there is no exact timeline, continue delivering quality work and maintaining a stellar reputation to increase your chances of receiving the badge in the near future. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the suggestions.

ae125c83
Community Member

You will not receive the Rising Talent badge, Because you have already JSS. Upwork will only allow one from both, Either the Rising Talent badge or JSS. You will get a directly Top rated badge when all the criteria are satisfied.

Thanks for letting me know, I've gone through the documents and understood after your seeing your comment.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members