Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is mod on duty tonight?

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
1 of 6

I have a new client who is trying to hire me for an urgent project. She said she think she done it right, but I have not received the offer,. She said she has paid escrow.  Just need someone to reach out to her ASAP so I can take care of what this client needs. 

Thanks all 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 6

I have no idea if we can flag our own posts (can we?) ... but I just flagged yours so hopefully a mod (I think it's Ryan) will come along soon!

ETA: He's just posted a few minutes ago ... maybe send him a PM?

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
3 of 6

Thank you so much. I tried talking her through it but it didn't work. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
katrinabeaver
Community Guru
4 of 6

Thank you much. It's taken care of. I was on my phone and I had to actually go to my puter and login to see the offer. It didn't show on my phone app, nor did I get an email.  Thanks again. 

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
5 of 6

@Katrina B wrote:

Thank you much. It's taken care of. I was on my phone and I had to actually go to my puter and login to see the offer. It didn't show on my phone app, nor did I get an email.  Thanks again. 

Oh, that's good to hear.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
6 of 6

Hello Katrina,

I just checked your account and I could see that the offer finally go through. Good luck!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS