🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why can't I see the feedback I left for a cli...
Page options
a6428715
Community Member

Why can't I see the feedback I left for a client?

Capture.JPG

So I ended the contract with the client because of a lack of communication and cooperation. Also, there were no tasks for 4 months. I left the client with feedback.

However, it says that I have not left any feedback. Do you have any idea what happened?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Nilima N wrote:

Capture.JPG

it says that I have not left any feedback. Do you have any idea what happened?

The feedback system is double-blind. That means that the feedback one party has left for the other will show up when (or rather *if*) the other party leaves feedback or after 14 days, whichever comes earlier.

This is the case regardless of whether the client or the freelancer closes the contract and the contract will have no effect at all on your Job Success Score.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mipaparazzi
Community Member

One quick tip I learnt from other freelancers is to allow the client to end the contract

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the reason for ending the contract myself. 

Also, as you can see in the picture I attached, the client has chosen not to give feedback.  

I know that it will definitely affect my JSS negatively, but I had no other choice. Leaving the contract as "In Progress" when there has been no task for 4 months puts me in a difficult position too. 

petra_r
Community Member

Nilima N wrote:

Also, as you can see in the picture I attached, the client has chosen not to give feedback.   

If the client doesn't leave feedback, the feedback you left will show after 14 days.

Nilima N wrote:

I know that it will definitely affect my JSS negatively 

No, it will do no such thing at all. Contracts that close without feedback have no effect on the JSS. The contract would only have a negative effect on your JSS if the client left poor feedback.

If that is the case, you are on the right direction.

petra_r
Community Member

Nilima N wrote:

Capture.JPG

it says that I have not left any feedback. Do you have any idea what happened?

The feedback system is double-blind. That means that the feedback one party has left for the other will show up when (or rather *if*) the other party leaves feedback or after 14 days, whichever comes earlier.

This is the case regardless of whether the client or the freelancer closes the contract and the contract will have no effect at all on your Job Success Score.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members