Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my JSS dropped to 91% from 96%

abhisheksen01
Ace Contributor
Abhishek S Member Since: Sep 9, 2017
1 of 6

I don't understand why did that happened? Every thing was going well and suddenly this!

In fact, few weeks ago, I had to closed a contact(~two and half months idle) myself as client was unresponsive to my messages for one month. But now what caused this? 

Please look into the matter.  

melaniekhenson
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
2 of 6

You may have had some private feedback that wasn't as high as your public feedback.

felixmena
Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
3 of 6

Hi Abhishek,

As mentioned by one of our friends, Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones.

If you please, go over the information available here about what affects your score and what you can do to improve it.

Felix
Untitled
abhisheksen01
Ace Contributor
Abhishek S Member Since: Sep 9, 2017
4 of 6

Hello Felix, As Melanie has suggested, this drop was due to a "Private feedback" and can it happen that it had come from same client, who didn't gave me any public feedback/rating?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

@Abhishek S wrote:

Hello Felix, As Melanie has suggested, this drop was due to a "Private feedback" and can it happen that it had come from same client, who didn't gave me any public feedback/rating?

No. Clients can not "only" leave private feedback (except for fully refunded / nothing paid contracts)

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
6 of 6

No one can identify what is happening with your account better than you can. Have you experienced a change in your long-term client or clients who would recommend percentages? Review the variables that can affect your JSS and see which ones may have impacted yours. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS