🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why has my account been suspended?
Page options
ksenia-dj
Community Member

Why has my account been suspended?

Since working from home nowdays, i have been freelancing on this platform.

But i saw that my account has been suspended this morning.

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oksana,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details. Please refer to your ticket with Number 28473098, if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already verified my account last week, but he is asking me to upload my identification information again.

And he said me that he found any irregular thing, not sure what it is.

can you  explain it to me? and do i need to upload my identification info again? or not?

Hi Oksana,

Just to confirm that the verification you`re asked to complete is not the same as the once you`ve already completed.
Since private details are involved, feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok. When i upload billing document in additional verification page, i am getting this following error at the top of the page. So i can't submit.
"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now."
why is this?

Hi Oksana,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete the process. If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end, please share a screenshot from your end on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok. Done. just uploaded identification information with billing document.

Regarding billing document uploading, i'm asking some questions to the team in the ticket. But didn't get an answer with my question. can you please check my questions ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oksana, 

I apologize for the delay. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get in touch with you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ksenia-dj
Community Member

thanks, Avery

ksenia-dj
Community Member

I replied to your questions. Can you check it?

can you please reply to my message? I replied to your questions.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oksana, 

I have followed up with the team handling your case and they will update you once they get to your ticket in their queue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ksenia-dj
Community Member

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members