cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why haven't my Hubspot Certification been added to my profile?

talberly
Talberly D. H Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
1 of 34

Hello, my name is Talberly D. House Jr.  and I have completed the Inbound Marketing Certificate at Hubspot and waited 9 days to have it verified and yet it has yet to be added to my profile.

I'm hoping that you guys will be able to solve this problem.  I would love to have this certificate added as soon as possible.

Attached is proof of the Inbound Marketing Certificate  completion and I went to Hubspot once again for validation.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 34

Hi Talberly,

Thanks for submitting your certification. The team will review it as soon as possible and if verified, it will show on your profile.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
talberly
Talberly D. H Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
3 of 34

Thank You for the quick response, I am officially verified on Upwork! 

damilareng
Damilare O. M Member Since: Feb 5, 2017
4 of 34

Hi Valeria,

I am experiencing the exact same thing as Talberly did a few months ago. 

IKindly help me resolve mine as well. I've attached a copy of my certificate to speed up the process.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Damilare

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 34

Hi Damilare,

I'll follow up with our team regarding the certificate you added and we'll reach out to you directly with more information.

Untitled
uniquename312
Digant P Member Since: Apr 15, 2017
6 of 34

Hi, I have the same problem. I also have uploaded my Hubspot Designer Certificate 5-7 days ago and it's pending for approval from Upwork side. 

Request to check it.

Thanks.

rubina86
Mst Sagira k Member Since: Aug 29, 2017
7 of 34

Hello Respectable Valeria
I am Mst Sagira Khatun.  My topic is about HubSpot Inbound Certification. Itried to add certification which upwork suggest to add to my upwork profile.  I followed the steps which suggest by Upwork and Hubspot Academy.

Check This Link- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/resources/why-cant-i-add-my-hubspot-certification...
Abouve the showing the link showing the steps to add certificate to upwork profile . But When I am going to hit the "Add to Upwork" button then it is not working. 

Please check this screenshot link- http://prntscr.com/geo83q

I am facing same problem like "Talberly"

I am expecting you dear Valeria able to resolve it As soon as possible.  I am really like to add this Hubspot certificate to Upwork profile.

Attached is proof of the Inbound Marketing Certificate  completion for me.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 34

Mst Sagira,

I see that you have already submitted your Hubspot Inbound Certification and it's currently being reviewed by the team.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mmpvcentral
Michael Mark V Member Since: Dec 25, 2017
9 of 34

Same issue. I posted on a similar thread and will also post here just to make sure I'll get the required help. Attached my certificates.

-------------------------------------------------------
Free in freelancing doesn't mean FREE (or almost), so please don't low-ball your offers. We are professionals and we maintain a good reputation.
nemanjakovacev
Nemanja K Member Since: Apr 6, 2017
10 of 34

I've submitted the name and the website URL of my Android Certificate 10 days ago (it's not one of the standard Upwork's certifications) but it hasn't been verified yet. I don't know is it impossible to verify or it just takes time do be done.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS