🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why is direct to local bank transfer so SLOW?...
Page options
aminos_94
Community Member

Why is direct to local bank transfer so SLOW??

Hello. Itried withdrawing funds by direct to local bank transfer .. but it has been since 27th April annd still my money hasn't shown up on my bank account .. althouh upwork also lately sent me a notification and email that;my payment has been procesed. I dont know why hasn't it shown until now!! It has been 8 days ... ithought that direct local bank transfer was the quickest easiest way to receive your funds! .. also if not, then what is a faster way other than the direct to local bank transfer way? .. 

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

H Amina,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also replied back to them on the upwork support email after they replied to me , but am still awaiting their answer again still they havent answered yett

Hi Amina,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our agents followed up with you just recently and shared additional information. Feel free to follow up on your ticket if you have further questions and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
aminos_94
Community Member

Well; they have assisted me they said get in touch again with us after may 11 and if it still was not transferred we will see then ,but the issue was  not yet solved ,and here i was asking again is it not possible to just get a receipt/proof with my FULL IBAN number showing ,before may 11 ?? ... and also my second question here was : " ithought that direct local bank transfer was the quickest easiest way to receive your funds! .. also if not, then what is a faster way other than the direct to local bank transfer way? " ??

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members