🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why this is showing (Error 1015) often when I...
Page options
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Why this is showing (Error 1015) often when I click for login?

Screenshot_5.png

This is something I can see often that the owner of the website has banned me temporarily. When I see this, I can log in after a few minutes. I don't know what's the sign is! Can anyone please help me with this:

Why this is showing and is it common to you too?

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Rafsun and others,

I'd like to confirm here that this issue has been resolved but those who still experience it may need to clear cache and cookies for the fix to work on their system. Since the issue is fixed, I'll be closing the thread for further responses.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
petra_r
Community Member

I had that this morning, it went away after a hard refresh.

rafsun_ug
Community Member

Thank you for informing this.

On my side, it's showing most of the time when I click to login and it needs really many refreshes.

Hello I am having great difficulty accessing my account - I HAVE BEEN DENIED ACCESS - I need to know WHY? 
I keep asking to speak to a person but get directed back to this page. I want  a person.

I have the DENIED ACCESS code  and a screen shot of the actual page CAN SOME PLEASE ADVISE ME AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON...

Thank you Alan

Hi Alan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jared_k
Community Member

I'm getting that today on Chrome but not on IE. Do  any of the mods have an idea of what's going on?

Hi Jared,

I've just shared this with the team so this can be investigated further. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket with more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
857d76e1
Community Member

I'm getting this today on Chrome, too. I just did a refresh, and I was able to log in. I am just wondering why it's happening.

Hi Anna,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sakilam
Community Member

I am facing the same issuie when I am trying to log into the tracker. Pleas ehelp

sakilam
Community Member

ok, its resolved now

dazedua
Community Member

Right now I have the same issue with the tracker. Can anybody help me?

Hi Ruslan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can better assist you? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
0aec8a5d
Community Member

Hey, Can anyone also help me out? I just installed the upwork tracker on my PC. When it was done and it opened automatically this happened. It is still not letting me open the tracker. Please help!

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ana,

You can find advice on how to Troubleshoot the Desktop App here. If you still experience problems, report the issue so we can help you. Here’s how:

Click your name at the lower left of the app
Select Support and Feedback
Enter the details of your issue and click Send

~Andrea
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Rafsun and others,

I'd like to confirm here that this issue has been resolved but those who still experience it may need to clear cache and cookies for the fix to work on their system. Since the issue is fixed, I'll be closing the thread for further responses.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi. I also have same problem right now. can you please help me with this. thanks

ce12bbd5
Community Member

I'm getting this too. It's clearly some verification conflict with cookies/caching. Whatever it is, it's super annoying because I am completely shut out of my account.

d25dad0e
Community Member

I'm currently getting this error and I can't access my Tax Information.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members