🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will Recent Account Hold be reverted back to ...
Page options
rclabbao
Community Member

Will Recent Account Hold be reverted back to 0 after identity verification?

Hi, 

I have read countless threads already but there's no clear answer about this. The account hold placed on my account was due to this: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067788-What-documents-are-acceptable-for-ID-Verifica...

My account was not hacked, was never been accessed by someone else, nor I have violated any ToS. The Compliance representative told me that it is just a matter of verifying my identity and updating the details on my profile, and yet an account hold was placed. What's weird is it didn't affect my ability to send proposals or anything else. I have verified badge as well before this happened. Anyway, I have complied with the request and submitted the required documents. 

Now, I would like to know if the 90-day rule for account hold removal is applicable in this case or the account hold will be removed after the verification process has been completed? I am a Top Rated freelancer and just a bit away from getting Top Rated Plus badge. 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your message. I checked and your recent account hold status will be removed from the My Stats page within 48 hours after you successfully complete the requested verification.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your message. I checked and your recent account hold status will be removed from the My Stats page within 48 hours after you successfully complete the requested verification.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep. The Recent Account Hold count turned to 0 now. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members