🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal is currently restricted on your ac...
Page options
sadikaparvin
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account.

Hello, just now I was trying to withdraw some amount from my upwork account and I faced an error message which says " Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact customer support". Can someone help me resolve this issue please.. Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Please click on the green link that says contact customer support.

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
petra_r
Community Member

Please click on the green link that says contact customer support.

b1be8afa
Community Member

I am Facing Same issue it's about 3 months ago, have not solid response about withdrawal restrictions

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about the issue with your account, Malick. 

I looked into this for you and can see that you have an open ticket regarding the same concern. I have followed up with the team handling your account concern, and they will reach out to you once they get to your ticket in their queue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey

I am facing the same issues with payment I have in my UpWork account.

After following all the guidelines UpdWork is not allowing me to withdraw my payment.

I raised 2 tickets. No response!

I hope, I will get some update here

thank you

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that the team has already notified you via a support ticket about the same. You can access your support tickets here . Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, i am having the same issue. Please help me. I have a client that requested refund for all the work I have from April, which is still part of the task. I guess this is the reason why I have restriction. I already refunded the hours I have worked the other week and now I cannot withdraw. I cannot possible refund the work I have done for the months. It's a done work why client would just ask a refund after benefiting from us???

I am sorry that I am a bit irate at the moment. This is just so disappointing because I've been reaching out for support and no one is answering me except the BOT.

Hi I have a pending issue for chargeback with a client. I am trying to access my support tickets as Upwork has a reply. But it prompts me to sign-in (I am already signed in to my main Upwork account). I enter username & password correctly but to no avail. It's so difficult to get help without the real person support in the chatbox. 😞

Hi Mary,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? That said, please keep in mind that you can reply directly to the email notification you received about the ticket in order to communicate with the team!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

I am facing the same issues with payment I have in my UpWork account.

After following all the guidelines/rules, Upwork is  still not allowing me to withdraw my payment.

I raised 6 tickets for the past 4 monthd now and there was no response!

I hope, I will get some update here

Thanks

Hi Mbalou,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Adita. Did you already get a response? 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sadika,

The team sent you a message last week with more information about your account suspension and why it happened. They will update you as soon as they have more information.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,Valeria

I'm glad to contact you on upwrok. you do always noticed good solutions.

I have some problems.

I received an email from upwork.

It says "Withdraw is currently restricted on your account".

I have done exactly your requiremets that noticed in email.

But I can't withdraw yet.

Please help me soon.

Regards !

Hi

Raazia is here.

There are 760 $ in my Upwork account.but when I tried to withdraw my money to Payoneer.they show me message that withdraw are currently restricted to your account.

My account is fully verified.

And I follow all the rules and regulations of Upwork.

In addition Upwork didn't send me any email that why withdraw are currently restricted in my account...

Now what l do😢😢😢😢😢

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Raazia,

Thank you for your message. I see that the team has already notified you of the action taken on your financial account via the same notification attached to your post. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can also view and respond to this ticket via your registered email address.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pardeep.

My account is currently restricted from withdrawal. what is wrong with that? as I needed to get paid ASAP for a payment . Please Let me know how can I move successfully. 

Hello,

I have been facing a similar issue. Can you please check?

Hello,

I have been facing a similar issue. Can you please check?

Hi Saif,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You may access your ticket here at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello AJ,

I was trying to withdraw some amount from my Upwork account and I faced an error message which says " Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Can you help me resolve this issue please. Thank you. 

Kind Regards

Iqra Anwar

Hello, just now I was trying to withdraw some amount from my Upwork account and I faced an error message which says " Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Can someone help me resolve this issue please. Thank you. 

Regards

Iqra Anwar

Hi Iqra,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that the team already reached you via a support ticket on April 28th. You can also view and respond to the support ticket via your registered email address as well so that the team can assist you directly to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aliumair62
Community Member

Hi,
My account is currently restricted from withdrawal. Can you please elaborate on what is wrong? as I needed to get paid ASAP for a medical condition. Please Let me know how can I move successfully. 

Thanks, please. 

Hi Umair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks and I will be waiting for your kind assistance. 

Hello Nikola s. 

My account is currently restricted from withdrawal. what is wrong with that? as I needed to get paid ASAP for a payment . Please Let me know how can I move successfully. 

Hi Amina,

Thank you for your message.  I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d6935207
Community Member

Hello, just now I was trying to withdraw some amount from my upwork account and I faced an error message which says " Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact customer support". Can someone help me resolve this issue please.. Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like our team has reached out to you regarding this matter. You can check this support ticket for more information. You may also respond to the corresponding email sent to you to direct to the team handling your concern.

~ AJ
Upwork
jamesgo
Community Member

Hello I have been experiencing the same issue with my account! I need to withdraw ASAP

d6935207
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support.

It is going on 7 week, My issue is still no resolved. Please solve this issue.

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like our team has informed you why the restriction couldn't be lifted yet. Kindly respond to the corresponding email of your support ticket to follow up with our team. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
marycimeni
Community Member

Hi I am having the same issue now. It's so unfair that upwork no longer have a chat support.

Hi Mary,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

I can see that you're already communicating with the support team via a support ticket and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
792f866c
Community Member

Hi, I get the following issue when trying to withdraw some amount. Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support. I'll appreciate any help. Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
44e28a66
Community Member

Hey

I am facing the same issues with payment I have in my UpWork account. It is called payment restricted on my account I am not sure why it is occurs I need the payment but once I try to get paid showing error it's frustration for me. Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I can see that you're already communicating with our team via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
f8eaa704
Community Member

Hi Upwork support team

There are $1308.15 in my Upwork account.but when I tried to withdraw my money to Payoneer.they show me message that withdraw are currently restricted to your account.

My account is fully verified.

And I follow all the rules and regulations of Upwork.

In addition Upwork didn't send me any email that why withdraw are currently restricted in my account...

Now what l do😢

Regards

Md Sakib Mridha 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members