cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal methods in Ukraine.

bl1t
Viktor Y Member Since: Aug 9, 2014
1 of 9
I would like to know how freelancers from Ukraine get their money from oDesk. I tend to use Skrill, but there are many negative information about them on the Internet. So I would like to know what others freelancers think about them. Is Skrill trustworthy?
n_dolynskyi
Mykola D Member Since: Apr 19, 2015
2 of 9

Use "Wire Transfer" (SWIFT) with your PrivatBank Card. Each sending will cost 30$ to you

anbdesign
Alexandr B Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
3 of 9

Is Paypal not working with Ukraine?

ezakharov3d
Ace Contributor
Ievgen Z Member Since: Mar 5, 2016
4 of 9

Unfortunately, Paypal doesn't work in Ukraine for money receive.

anbdesign
5 of 9

But I have many ways to buy anything in the web via Paypal. Web hosting, payed modules (HikaShop and many others)?

Is Upwork sending money to any Paypal account or Paypal not recieving money for ukrainian citizens?

ezakharov3d
Ace Contributor
Ievgen Z Member Since: Mar 5, 2016
6 of 9

PayPal does not allow receive money in Ukraine. Ukrainian citizens can only charge their PayPal accounts and pay for goods and services.

anbdesign
7 of 9

Ok, I mean this, exactly.

Thank You for Your advice.

I have an account at Payoneer, that match better for money witdraw to Ukraine.

If anyone wants to get it, I note a link with a free USD25 bonus for a new account just a moment.

I linked to it the same way. Payoneer pays twice per USD25: for newbie and for a referral.

vovka2008
Volodymyr C Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
8 of 9

I opened VISA card (Electron in my case) in USD currency in some ukrainian bank (you can use anyone).
Then, I send money from Upwork to Skrill (1$ fee), then from Skrill to Visa (about 4$ fee. don't use SWIFT, only transfer to VISA). After about week, money is available on my card. I go to the bank office, and receive cash ($$$) without any additional fee (but maybe another banks can take additional fee like 0.5-1%).  

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 9

@Volodymyr C wrote:

I opened VISA card (Electron in my case) in USD currency in some ukrainian bank (you can use anyone).
Then, I send money from Upwork to Skrill (1$ fee),

That'll work until Skrill reclassify you as a commercial user and charge you horrendous fees....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS