🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawn funds to a wrong bank account. Plea...
Page options
a8681a71
Community Member

Withdrawn funds to a wrong bank account. Please help

Hello, can someone please help me on how I will be able to solve this. I withdrawn my first earnings on a wrong bank account. I don't know what to do since I cant find any live chat support to contact upwork. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tagrendy
Community Member

OK, I'll show you the secret passage, just don't tell anyone 🤫

Go to upwork help page, open the chat bot, type in "contact support", at first it won't work and will ask if you have other questions, click on "ask other question" and type in "contact support" again. Do it 3 times and the bottom will give you an option to message Upwork support, 

It's like the magic mirror, gotta repeat 3 times 🪞 😄

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tagrendy
Community Member

OK, I'll show you the secret passage, just don't tell anyone 🤫

Go to upwork help page, open the chat bot, type in "contact support", at first it won't work and will ask if you have other questions, click on "ask other question" and type in "contact support" again. Do it 3 times and the bottom will give you an option to message Upwork support, 

It's like the magic mirror, gotta repeat 3 times 🪞 😄

Awesome! Appreciate it! Thank you so much 😄

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rosemarie, 

This will be automatically refunded back to your account and should be processed within 8 to 10 business days since the bank will reject the transaction. 

The team will only be able to trace transactions after 10 business days. If it doesn't reflect in your account then, please contact us then so we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members