🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong job coming on my feed
Page options
zoaiaaliasif
Community Member

Wrong job coming on my feed

Hi!
I am a content and copywriter, but In my job feed, I am getting app development and graphic designing jobs. I have reported them as "doesn't match skills". But still, this has been happening for the last 3-4 days.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Zoaia,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble viewing relevant jobs on your job feed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The job feed is designed to show you jobs that match your Saved Search filters. When you save a search, our system remembers the criteria you used and tries to find similar jobs for you. However, if you don't have any saved searches, the job feed will show you jobs based on your categories. Since categories are general (for example: Engineering includes many types of jobs), you may see some jobs that are not exactly what you are looking for (but are somehow related, such as programming and design or animation).

We recommend that you regularly search and save projects that interest you. Please note that this will not change your job feed immediately, as it takes some time for the system to update the results. Check out this help page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Zoaia,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble viewing relevant jobs on your job feed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The job feed is designed to show you jobs that match your Saved Search filters. When you save a search, our system remembers the criteria you used and tries to find similar jobs for you. However, if you don't have any saved searches, the job feed will show you jobs based on your categories. Since categories are general (for example: Engineering includes many types of jobs), you may see some jobs that are not exactly what you are looking for (but are somehow related, such as programming and design or animation).

We recommend that you regularly search and save projects that interest you. Please note that this will not change your job feed immediately, as it takes some time for the system to update the results. Check out this help page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members