🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » You will recieve prioritized support, they t...
Page options
6fd660e8
Community Member

You will recieve prioritized support, they told...

I had some issues with money withdrawal recently and remembered that every time I read the benefits of having badges like rising talent \ top rated, and so on, it was always a clause with "Support prioritize" but what the point? 

I still have to look everywhere for the button to contact somehow the support, I still need to invent amazing methods to go through Chat-bot. I tried to contact 3 days ago and Chat-bot told me that he had created a ticket and I would be contacted via email soon (the ticket wasn't created), I tried again today, he again told me that ticket created and only after I said: "you told me that ticket opened 3 days ago and no one still contacted me"- he actually start the process of creating the ticket... 

So what the point of that "support prioritize"?

3 REPLIES 3
a0ff3278
Community Member

Hi,

I completely understand your frustration. It's indeed frustrating when the promised "support prioritization" doesn't seem to reflect in the actual experience. Despite having badges like rising talent or top-rated, the process to contact support can still be cumbersome.

I've encountered similar challenges, and it seems like the prioritization may not be as seamless as expected. It's disheartening to hear about the delay in ticket creation and response.

I hope Upwork can enhance the support experience for users with badges to align more closely with the promised prioritization. Your feedback highlights the importance of a smoother support process for users facing issues.

Best,
Shazia

I'm not sure if this is the chatbot, but it's not addressing the situation. It isn't cumbersome; there is no support.

How many challenges can you have encountered, when you have no Upwork experience, and no jobs?

If you want to freelance, you have a tremendous amount of work to do. Use the Academy, and learn, instead of trying to tell others what to do when you have no experience and a profile that needs major work.

the-right-writer
Community Member

There is no support, and there is no benefit to being top rated and having a 100% JSS. It took me three weeks, and only after posting in the forum, did I get any response, and it was basically to shut up about screwing over my client and me, by continually closing the job, causing my client to have to pay, and pay, and pay for posting the job. The client is not using Upwork in the future.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members