🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your financial account has been suspended. To...
Page options
envoys
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Hello, help please solve this: your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

144 REPLIES 144

Hi Aqib,

As Nikola mentioned, please allow our team time to review your account and you should be getting an update through this page. Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
rangdey
Community Member

Hello 

I have same issue with financial account suspension, created a ticket 6 days back but no response from support team yet.

Please help.

Hi Muhammad Azzam,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I've contacted the team handling your case and submitted a follow-up. Please expect an update from one of the team members on this page once your account is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, please tell me! How did your issue get resolved? I have the same problem now.

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. It looks like you already have an open ticket for the same concern. The team handling your account concern will reach out to you through your support ticket to assist you further. You will be able to access your support ticket here. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

It has been 3 days, and I have not heard back from Customer Support. How long does it take for Customer Support to reply?

Can you help me as well? I have the same problem

Hi Gain,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello mr pradeep my financial account got suspended i dont know the exact proccess how to recover it could you please help me in solving the issue

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

Today I was trying to withdraw funds from Upwork. And I was hit with this notification:

Annotation 2022-07-07 092733.png

What can be the problem? I have sent out a support ticket to the Upwork CS but still, there is no replay. Can anyone please tell me what is wrong?

I have never violated any of Upwork's terms of service. What might be the reason behind this trauma? I have to withdraw money by Sunday to pay my internet bill.

Is anyone else facing such an issue, and if so, how did it get resolved?

Hi Joshua,

Go to the notification (? on the home page). Check disputes. If someone has filed a dispute about you, and you missed the deadline in replying, then your financial account can get suspended. In my case, I also recieved the same message. You may not do any financial transcetion, but the good thing is, you can continue your work on current projects or bid for new projects (if you have connects).

Rais a ticket with the support team and wait patiently. It might take them 6-7 days to reply, but that is so becasue they first collect information about the case.

So, if you have got the support teamc ticket, just wait and  they will get back with the correct reponse & course of action.

Regards.

This is really terrible

kenga-mapenzi
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support, 

I am experiencing the same problem, Kindly assist.

Hi Penina,

I can see that you've successfully contacted Customer Support via this ticket, and they've already escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Kindly allow more time for them to follow up with you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hell Penina, has your issue been solved? I am facing the same problem since July 7th and no one has helped me yet.

Hi Joshua, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern. I will follow up with the team handling your account concern so that they can reach out to you soon and assist you further. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
profdralii
Community Member

Hello Upwork Moderators team 

I requested from customer success team to remove feedback from my Upwork account but as I reached to them from another email they suspended my account for whole 17 days lots of communication in different social platforms and after identity verification I was able to regain access to upwork however now that I got my account back when I tried to withdraw the funds I got this message Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Now can someone explain how much longer my agony will continue as all this was caused by upwork customer support and I also lost my Top Rated Plus badge because of this.

f321a4a7
Community Member

Hi Team 

I am getting same kind of issue saying my financial account has been suspended not sure why netiher i got any email from upwork. Is this normal? I want to withdraw my funds asap. 

I have submitted ticket as well  #36052097 please help 

Hi Deshna,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account and for not receiving an email notification. I'll make sure to forward this to the appropriate team for further review and consideration. 

I can see that you've reached out to us about your concern and a support ticket has been created. Please allow our team time to review your account and you should be getting an update here or in your email. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
f321a4a7
Community Member

Thanks for your response Arjay. I was very much worried since there was no notiification or email on this. I would apperciate if some one can get me sort this as soon as possible. 

Thanks

Deshna Sailesh

72a0e9e2
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support, 

I am experiencing the same problem, Kindly assist. 

I have no warnings or notifs, I have a clean record, also no disputes. Kindly help me since Im currently in a hourly contract.

Hi Mike Erickson,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
codertacina
Community Member

Please help me , I am also having the same issue. Please

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

hi,

i'm also facing this problem 

My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it. 

Hi Pervaiz,

I have checked your account and It looks like several support tickets have been created with the same concern. A gentle reminder, please refrain from creating multiple support requests or Community comments about the same topic so that the appropriate team can assist you more efficiently. 

Kindly allow our team time to review your case and you should be getting an update here. Feel free to communicate if you have questions or clarifications.

~ Arjay
Upwork
pervaiz57
Community Member

No body contact me yet still problem is active

pervaiz57
Community Member

How many days it will take to know the Reason why my account is suspended?it's already 3 days seeking the reason.

kvmr1987
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to make a withdrawal from my work on your platform, but I'm getting the error: Your financial account has been suspended. Could you help me solve it.
Thank you
Lcda. Karla Morales

Hi Karla Del Valle,

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team for further review and you should be getting an update via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page and please feel free to communicate with the team if you're in need of any assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
medtabit
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem, when I try to get paid from my agency profile, a message says: Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Please I would like to know the prob ASAP and Urgently to be able to progress with my client!

Thanks

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
dfe64d20
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue, my financial account is suspended. can anyone help me.

Hi Reni,

I have escalated your case to the appropriate team and one of the members will be in touch via a support ticket. You can check your email for further updates and this page for you to access your ticket.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3b1599fe
Community Member

I have just received the same thing, went to withdraw money from this weeks pay and that is when I found I have a Financial suspension from upwork. No notification no email giving a reason just a suspension which is the dumbest part of it all. That can at least tell you why. Almost been 2 days and no response from customer support. I mean you should treat your freelancers with more respect.. can anyone help me? I have a 2 month old daughter who needs diapers and food which I can't buy when I am waiting on almost $700 plus another $1250 in the pipeline.  

Hi Christopher,

I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket, you should receive an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Christopher,

I certainly understand why you really need this issue resolved immediately and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I can confirm that your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate team and a support ticket has been set up. Please allow our team time to review your case further and you should be getting an update here or in your email once done. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
21f0b0a5
Community Member

I am having the same problem, contacted them but never hear from anyone. I can NEVER recommend this site to anyone whether freelancer or clients. This site don't care about their customers, they are only after their own lust for money, even hard earned money of the bleeding people

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members