🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your financial account has been suspended. To...
Page options
envoys
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

Hello, help please solve this: your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

144 REPLIES 144

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
4be17024
Community Member

Yes, I requested a payment outside of Upwork for my first payment (It was a direct contract), and I received a message stating, 'Your financial account has been suspended.' It has been nearly two weeks since I raised support tickets, and I have not received any responses, which is quite frustrating. Please expedite the process of reviewing my documents and reach out to me if necessary. Simply delaying the resolution is becoming increasingly frustrating. My next payout is scheduled for Wednesday, and I can no longer wait. I kindly request that you resolve this matter. Regards, Upwork Team.

4be17024
Community Member

How long will it take? Its wednesday tomorrow and Im in urgent need of money? Its been more than 2 weeks, Its so bad waiting for so long and not getting any responce is just horrible feelings. Please resolve my account. in one day. Its an emergency. Im done Waiting.

Hi Mohammad,

We’re currently experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries, causing delays in our response time. Nevertheless, we want you to know that your concerns and questions remain our top priority. We’re working hard to get back to you as soon as possible.

To help us provide the best possible service, we kindly ask that you refrain from creating multiple tickets or posts about the same issue. This will enable our team to assist you more efficiently and get you the best possible outcome faster. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Wednesday just passed and i have to wait for another week. and i dont even know if my account will resolve in this 1 week? Having high volume of inquiries isn't my problem right? Im a Upwork seller who has a client completed my contract and I get to face this Financial account suspention, Its okay to get suspention. But Why cant upwork team just make it quick and ressolve the issues faced by its sellers? This is annoying to wait for the money we earned by working hard. Please make it fast. Im so tierd of waiting. I have to wait untill next wednesday to get that payment if my account is resolved. Upwork Team make it fast. Please!

Hi, Upwork team reachout to me 2 days ago, They asked me to verify my identity, I submited all my documents and the issue is not yet resolved. I later got an email saying that my identity has been verified, The issue is not yet resolved, I mean how long will it take to resolve this issue? Please make it fast because its been almost 3 weeks now my next payout is on wednesday. Thank you

Mohammad, I apologize for the delay. We've followed up with the team handling your case; kindly allow a bit more time for them to finish reviewing your account.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4be17024
Community Member

Like how much time will it take for themto fix my account? I want to get this issue fixed before tuesday? will it be fixed before Tuesday? I've been through all verifications and everthing and they dont reply me anymore.

33c7b746
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team, Hope you all are doing well. Recently my financial account got suspended too, I asked my client to pay me via upwork's direct contract as he could only pay through paypal and we dont have paypal in our country so I told him it would be best if he pays me on upwork and so he did. Then, Upwork suspends my financial account and asked me to tell me more about my work with my client. I provided all the proof in the ticket that there was no suspecious activity involved. The upwork team said that its fine and we will get you back your account but now I have not heard from them for a week which is quite dissapointing. I even got the upwork talent badge and got offers from other clients on upwork as I am a Skilled video editor but I cant conitinue unless you get my account fixed. Thankyou!

~Ghani Akbar

Hello Ghani,

I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Its been 11 days now since they haven't replied. I dont know whats the issue on your side but I have provided all the details. Please help me solve this.

Hi Ghani,

We apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I've contacted the team handling your case and submitted a follow-up. Kindly expect an update on one of your active tickets on this page from one of he team members momentarily. We genuinely appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Situation is so same for me, they asked me to verify my identity then asked me to show me my work, after doing everything, again its been a week now. my next payment is in 2 days, I'm just afraid that im not going to get my money this week aswell. Its very dissappointing to wait for my own money , why upwork cannot make it fast and resolve our accounts? This is really frustrating me. Its reallying starting to annoy me honestly. Its been almost 3 weeks. Oh Dear God...

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

Will it be fixed in next 2 days? Im so worried if i miss it, its going to be next week.

Its just 1 day left for my payout and my account has not yet fixed. Upwork Team please help me its only 1 one day left, I've been waiting for 3 weeks now??? Its not a joke, As i told my living depends on it. This is really bad you know. After verifiaction of work and identity I'm still waiting.

Hello Mohammad,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Is there any chance that i get my account fixed today??? Because its wed tommorow and my financial account is still suspended, yesterday Upwork reachout to me verify more details about my work, This is the 2nd time they asked to show my work and yet I see no change in my work, Im in a urgent need of money please fix my account so that i could get those funds into my account, Its been so hard, its been 3 weeks? What you guys are waiting for I don't get it. If my account doesnt fix today, It's impossible for me to survive next week. and waiting whole other week is just so horrible. This is being a pain in the a**, This is annoying me, Please fix my account today! I worked for a client, I used upwork for payment, What wrong did I do?? Its been 3 weeks bro, its not a joke, You claim that it will only take 2-3 business days to land funds into my local bank account but reality is complete oposite its been 3 weeks honestly. Let the community people know this.

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my growing concern and frustration regarding the continued suspension of my financial account. With Wednesday approaching, and my account still inaccessible, the urgency of resolving this issue is paramount.

Yesterday, Upwork reached out to me for the second time, requesting additional details about my work. Despite promptly providing the necessary information, there has been no discernible progress. I am in urgent need of accessing my funds, as the financial strain has become increasingly challenging to manage.

I implore you to expedite the resolution of my account today, allowing me to withdraw the funds I've earned. The prolonged three-week wait has been exceptionally difficult, and I'm facing significant challenges. Waiting another week is simply untenable for my current situation.

I have diligently used Upwork for payments in my client work, and it is disheartening to experience such a delay. If there are additional steps required, please communicate them promptly so that I can address them without further delay.

Your immediate attention to this matter is crucial for my financial well-being. I appreciate your understanding and swift resolution

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry but the only people who can assist are the ones working on your ticket now hence we continuously advise you to refer to your support ticket. Please also note that every time you update your ticket or create a new one, it goes back to the end of the queue. Please bear with our support team as they try to attend to all requests in the order that they were received.

In order to assist you best, please only communicate with the support team on your existing support ticket.

~ AJ
Upwork

Just passed my payout day which was yesterday (wednesday). Its been 3 weeks now my payment is on hold and it says "Your finantial account has been suspended" I verified my identity, showed my work twice, And I don't even know if i will be getting my money by next week, You people dont reply tickets. I'm really annoyed. I have to wait for your reply and don't even know will I be able to my money by next wed. This is Horrible. Hello Moderators, Please ask verification and security team to make it fast, I'm starving over here. If this week passes Its 4 weeks of waiting which is worst. This is the worst thing happen to me. I'm ok with verification and security, but you know it's taking forever. Please ask them to make it fast!!!!! Please!!!! This is Insane!!

Hello Mohammad,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

24-48 hrs? Bro Its been 5 days they didnt respnd??

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet on your case. I checked with the team and can confirm that they're still reviewing your account. They'll follow up with you as soon as their review is complete. We appreciate your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

Hope you're doing well. I've got a big problem. My Upwork account has been on hold for four weeks now, and Upwork just asked me for the fourth time to verify my work. My next payout day is on Wednesday, Its just 2 days in between. I'm afraid that I'll not be able to withdraw funds this week as well. Other than that i get a response to my message once a week. This is really annoying. Please verify my account ASAP.

This is really stressing me out because I need that money. Waiting for four weeks is tough, and I'm finding it hard to get by without those funds. Can you please take action right away to fix my account? I can't wait another week; it's just too long.

If there's anything else I need to do, just let me know, and I'll do it quickly. Your quick help will mean a lot to me.

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members