🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » account verification
Page options
yuliamal
Community Member

account verification

Hey! Yesterday I verified my account with a phone number and I though today I could send proposals. However it doesn't let me do that and there is no way for me to set an hourly rate and it always asks for it. 

I am a part of the agency, maybe that's the problem? It has already been 24 hours and still nothing changes for me to send proposals. 

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yulia,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency, the agency owner will need to edit your hourly rate in order to be able to send proposals under the agency. 
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yulia,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency, the agency owner will need to edit your hourly rate in order to be able to send proposals under the agency. 
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello 

Excuse me i am new to upwork, please is it possible to check that my account has been verified or no?please tell me 

thanks

Hi Hossein,

I would just like to confirm, did you receive an email or notification requesting that you complete a profile verification? I tried checking your account, but I was not able to find any ticket with this request. Please let me know so I can check this for you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
anasattique
Community Member

Is my account has been verified or not?

Hi Anas,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to advise you regarding your account status.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
885ecff1
Community Member

Hi I am new  to upwork please check my account 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nurul Huda,

Your account is approved and you should be able to start submitting proposals for jobs. To help you get started, please check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths