🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » accoutn
Page options
nawaz-sumbal
Community Member

accoutn

Hi, today waterfall on my laptop at which I used my up work account. Due to which my laptop stop working. So, I have to open my up work account on another laptop.   

Open my account on another device can harm my up work account?

I  am worried because a few months ago a similar problem occurred with one of my cousins that he opened his account on another device and after some days his account suspended.

Please don’t do that; I am working on up work projects with day and night effort. Please help me!

What should I do in this situation?  Please

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

Your cousin didn't lose his account for using a new/different laptop. He probably used a new/different location or server that didn't match his stated location. (For example, if a freelancer claims to live in the U.S. and then frequently signs in from Pakistan, the freelancer's account may be terminated.)

No one will suspend your account because you use a new or different laptop.

Sorry about the water damage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

Your cousin didn't lose his account for using a new/different laptop. He probably used a new/different location or server that didn't match his stated location. (For example, if a freelancer claims to live in the U.S. and then frequently signs in from Pakistan, the freelancer's account may be terminated.)

No one will suspend your account because you use a new or different laptop.

Sorry about the water damage.

jannat-sheikh
Community Member

Hey!

Janean said the true. You can use a different laptop but can not change your location.

Thanks a lot

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members