🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » button "Apply now" is green but not loaded
Page options
817ef68e
Community Member

button "Apply now" is green but not loaded

Hi! The button "Apply now" is green but nothing loads when i touch it. It only shows that it is loading and hangs. I've been waiting a lot time but nothing has changed.

What can help me with this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
kelly_e
Community Member

I'm having this same problem. I notice there's another thread about this issue from a few days ago, as well:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Support-Forum/Apply-now-link-not-working/m-p/1569616/highlight/true#...

Until I saw that I'm not the only one, I assumed Upwork had just made my life harder by deciding that a computer/ browser as old as mine was no longer allowed to use Upwork to get jobs, which of course will probably mean I'm done with UW.  No jobs = no money for a newer computer.  

😞

I have cleared my cache and signed in fresh. Before and after clearing the cache, I get the exact same hanging look, with the spinning dots, that Natalia is having.

817ef68e
Community Member

Thank U!! You sent me a link where they recommend using a different browser. I tried it on another computer and it worked. Maybe you should download a new one.

I now have Safari, but I tried it on Google Chrome and everything worked on it!!

kelly_e
Community Member

I wish I could. My computer's too old to handle Chrome. I do use Firefox, though, instead of Safari, and up until a week or so ago, it was fine. Since there are a lot of posts saying about the same thing in the last week, it's obviously something they changed... can they change it back... we'll see.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members