🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: change perfile
Page options
Ilenia P Community Member

change perfile

I want to change my client account to freelancer account, how can i change??

8 REPLIES 8
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Ilenia,

You`ve already registered as a freelancer and you will need to complete your application. Once you`re on your home page please follow the instructions on your end. Once you`ve completed your application you will be able to submit it for a review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I created a new one, but i have another one and i want to change from "client" to "freelancer" . I tried but appear that i have to change my address. How?

Hi Ilenia,

Please keep in mind that freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Could you please clarify if you would like to keep this account (the one you`re posting from) or the second one you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm going to explain. I created the first profile with my company email but i created it as a client and not as a freelancer; so i tried to "create new account" as a freelancer adding it to the client profile but they told me that "i have to change my address". So i created another profile but i can neither close the first account

Hi Ilenia,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

please thank you

I think that it should be better to close the 2 accounts, so i can create a right one

Nichola L Community Member

Ilenia P wrote:

I think that it should be better to close the 2 accounts, so i can create a right one

Ilenia P wrote:

No it would not be better. Wait until you get instructions from Goran about what you should do. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members