🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » change surname
Page options
artmehov
Community Member

change surname

Hello. Why can't I change my last name? My surname in my passport has changed and I need to change it in my profile and payment block. On the contact page, I change my last name, wait 48 hours, and nothing else happens. Please tell me what is happening?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vladimir,

I checked your account and would like to confirm that you haven't submitted a name change request. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > update your name > and click on the Save button. This will submit your name change request and our team will review it in up to 72 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vladimir,

I checked your account and would like to confirm that you haven't submitted a name change request. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > update your name > and click on the Save button. This will submit your name change request and our team will review it in up to 72 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have done the above procedure several times. And still nothing happens. The old surname always remains.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vladimir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members