🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client is bad
Page options
Community Member

client is bad

Hi im a Vfx Artist and just having a client and i almost shown him what he needed after doing work on it , He kept asking every day how much is it  ? weird , Hes on 10 interviews ,  he chat a bit then again ask How much is it ? " i will open a contract " how much is it " I want to take a package for a few work price " how much is it " , So  I reduce a price and explained him that I work hard . and again he responded " Ok i take one " how much is it " . omg im done with this behavior Not cool 

Im withdrawing the contract and Im thinking if he tommorow asked This again im gonna say its 20000$ for contract or bye , 

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Ahsan,

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with this client. Upon reviewing your Upwork account, I noticed that there hasn't been any recent offer accepted on your Upwork account. We strongly advise against starting any work or submitting deliverables to the client before an official offer has been formally accepted on the platform. Should the client request samples of your work, please feel free to share examples of your previous projects. 

Furthermore, it is important to establish clear terms and conditions with your client, including a detailed quote and timeline for the work to be delivered before accepting an offer. Clear communication is crucial; set expectations early regarding project scope, timelines, and costs. Document all agreements to avoid misunderstandings. Sometimes clients' requirements can be time-bound, and they may request updates to check on the progress of the work. You can courteously share the status of the work with them or arrange for a system where they can check the progress in real-time.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members