🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » delayed payment ph contractors
Page options
janey_jada
Community Member

delayed payment ph contractors

Just wonderin about if there is a delay from Upwork in terms of payment for PH CONTACTORS this NOV 8 2018 ???
5 REPLIES 5
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mary Jane, 

The team has confirmed that withdrawn earnings on November 7-8 will be delayed by one business day due to a system issue on our partner's side. Transfers should arrive by November 9, Friday. 

~ Avery
Upwork

you mean Friday PH time?

Please help,, My payment hasn't arrived. Withdrawal was successfully processed but I have not received the funds. The bank told me to contact the sender ... Please help[ I badly need the payment for emergency 😞

this also happened with my last billing week.. I understand that it was maybe because of the Holidays (Nov 1 and 2),, but why it is still like that this week? 😞 Ever since, I withdraw every Thursday or Friday Philippine time... But why did this happened?? Please please help.. My bank told me that my account and card has no issues... what is going on?

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about this, Ruby Jane. 

Please refer to my reply to Mary Jane's post for more information about the withdrawals made on November 7-8. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Mary Jane, 

The team has confirmed that it is on 9-November, Friday, PST. 

I would also like to note that generally, direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If this transaction still hasn't reflected on your account on the 8th business day, you can come back to us, or contact our Customer Support Team so that they can issue a trace for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths