🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » earnings-help
Page options
didemnu
Community Member

earnings-help

Hello

I have a question about my earnings. I got my first job and I complete a milestone and the client approves the work, but ı cant see my earnings. It still says " Earnings available now:  $0.00 " 

What should ı do?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Didem N wrote:

What should ı do?

You should familiarize yourself with how payments work on Upwork.

Take a look at your Reports > Overview, where you will find your payment under the "Pending" tab.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Didem N wrote:

What should ı do?

You should familiarize yourself with how payments work on Upwork.

Take a look at your Reports > Overview, where you will find your payment under the "Pending" tab.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

prestonhunter
Community Member

Didem:

Don't worry. It is supposed to say $0.00 for now.

In a few days it will become available to withdraw. Look at the link Petra gave you... it has all the info you need about when.

thank you so much!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Didem,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
didemnu
Community Member

Hello again

I want to ask again I completed the job  the client approved the worksince 5 days ago , but still ı cant see my earnings. It still says " Earnings available now:  $0.00 " 

How long should I wait before it appears in my account? ı think that maybe is there a problem about my account? what should ı do?

Thank you!

Didem:

What do you see when you look here?

Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

Do you see your money in any one of the 4 "boxes" (Work in Progress / In review / Pending / Available)?

Yes it is in pending part

re: "Yes it is in pending part..."

Well, that is where it is supposed to be.

Check again in 24 minute to see if it moves to "available."

I check it right now, it is still in the pending column. what should ı do?

lysis10
Community Member

Look at th edate on the transaction in the pending tab. It tells you when it becomes available. Remember it's UTC time zone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members