🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » for Get a Job
Page options
56acd58e
Community Member

for Get a Job

Hello,

I submitted many proposal and apply many jobs on upwork ,but did not recived any jobs or accepted propasals? why some issue of my account?please make solution

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Buddhika,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming Events and Webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
roberty1y
Community Member

You need to adjust your list of skills. "Birthday and Invitation card expert" is not a recognized skill that you should put in your header. 

You need to correct mistakes in your profile, e.g., "reserch" and "clent".

Also, your English couldn't be classified as fluent. That doesn't mean you can't communicate effectively with clients. But it's a bad idea to exaggerate your credentials. It makes people wonder what else in your profile might not be true. 

Also, starting at $3 an hour isn't going to make things easier. Chances are, if you have marketable skills, they're worth more than that. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members