🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » hacked, and can't fix my problems
Page options
gillett-theodore
Community Member

hacked, and can't fix my problems

I got hacked and they changed my email to their email along with changing everything including but not limited to security questions and other things of the sort. I don't know what to do now, someone helps me

5 REPLIES 5
robin_hyman
Community Member

Then you gave someone your account information....

lysis10
Community Member

Theodore G wrote:

I got hacked and they changed my email to their email along with changing everything including but not limited to security questions and other things of the sort. I don't know what to do now, someone helps me

Your account is 8 days old. You got hacked within 8 days? 

yes, I did as I didn't use a very secure password or email, and it was very easy to figure out what the password was

Theodore G wrote:

yes, I did as I didn't use a very secure password or email, and it was very easy to figure out what the password was

If they changed the email and security questions and all that stuff, how did you log into this account?

Hi Theodore,

Please note that sharing your log in credentials and loging into other users' accounts is a serious violation of Upwork ToS.

I have shared your report with the correct team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to further assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members